Macy's gives the gift of Christmas events
- Tree Lighting & Holiday Parades - Together with our partners, we host Tree Lighting Ceremonies and Holiday Parades that celebrate the season and give families a warm feeling inside as they are entertained by singers, dancers, orchestras, choirs and celebrities. In most locations, a yearly holiday spectacle full of enchantment and wonder leads to the big moment when we flip the switch and light the city's tree. (Tree Lighting available in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Seattle. Holiday Parades available in New York, Seattle, Portland and Pittsburgh.)
- Santaland - Across the country, families travel to one of our seven holiday Macy's Santaland® attractions. Millions of people visit each year to have Santa hear their holiday wishes and have their picture taken with the man himself. Our Macy's Santaland® experiences include Dickens Village in Philadelphia and special puppet theater shows. These magical holiday wonderlands are designed to delight children of all ages. (Available in New York, Philadelphia, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Portland and Chicago.)
- Breakfast with Santa - Bring the whole family and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner with Santa and Mrs. Claus! Reservations required. (Available in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida.)
- Believe Campaign & Letter to Santa - Write or email your letter to Santa and help make wishes come true. We will count all the letters received and donate $1 for each to Make-A-Wish(R), up to a total of $1,000,000. (Available in all stores.)
- Holiday Windows - Since the early 1870s, Macy’s has been stunning spectators with its famed holiday window displays and celebratory events. Macy’s was the first store to feature holiday windows created for the pure fun and joy of the season and, with that, began a tradition that still lives on today. (Available in Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.)
- Macy’s Pink Pig - Celebrate the holidays aboard Atlanta's most pink-tacular train ride! Families squeal with excitement as they travel through our super-sized storybook, starring Priscilla and all of her fabulous friends. From her debut in 1953 as a children's ride at the downtown Rich's store to her engagement at Macy's Lenox Mall, Priscilla has become an Atlanta tradition for multiple generations.