Plan a Chicago itinerary, buy attraction tickets, make dining reservations and get a Visitor Savings Pass at Macy’s on State Street Visitor Center.
Macy’s on State Street is home to one of two official Chicago Visitor Information Centers. Stop by for free brochures, multilingual maps and complimentary concierge services. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you navigate the city, plan customized itineraries, and find exciting attractions and events. In addition, our staff can assist with the following services:
- Picking up your 10% Macy’s Visitor Savings Pass
- Purchasing Chicago CityPASS, Go Chicago Card and Chicago Explorer Pass to save on admission to top attractions and tours
- Booking sightseeing tours through Chicago Architecture Foundation, Wendella Boats, Shoreline Boats and Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co.
- Booking a historical or seasonal store tour of Macy’s on State Street, formerly Marshall Fields
- Making dining reservations at local Chicago restaurants via OpenTable
Stop by today to make the most out of your visit to Chicago!
Macy’s on State Street
Visitor Information Center
111 N. State Street