Few foods offer up the appeal of a juicy burger. Whether you’re a meat-lover or a vegetarian, from July 30-September 7, you can experience a creative, mouthwatering take on this All-American classic at The Walnut Room at Macy’s on State Street in Chicago for their Burger Fest.
Three Burgers Headline the Burger Fest Menu
1) BLT Jam Burger (prime beef, Wisconsin Blue-Jack cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, crispy onion , tomato jam, butter lettuce, truffle aioli on a toasted pretzel bun)
2) Veggie Black Bean Burger (Southwest-style seasoned veggie patty with cucumber, tomato, red onion, butter lettuce, Chipotle aioli, on a brioche bun)
3) Southwest Turkey Burger (Seasoned turkey patty with Wisconsin Monterey Jack, tomato, butter lettuce, Chipotle aioli, on a brioche bun)
All the burgers are served with seasoned French fries, which can be substituted with sweet potato flanks for $.95.
The menu also includes Soup & Salad options: A Chicken Enchilada Soup made with a zesty tomato cheese broth and a Cobb Burger Salad featuring prime beef along with romaine, tomato, Kalamata olives, egg, bacon, avocado, Wisconsin Gorgonzola Cheese, onion strings, chives and a house-made buttermilk dressing.
Rounding out the end-of-summer menu are refreshing drinks and a dessert made with blueberries.
- Drinks: Blueberry Lemonade featuring Wild Maine Blueberry Jam from Stonewall Kitchen and Blueberry Picnic Punch comprising vodka, house-made blueberry lemonade, fresh blueberries, mint and lemon.
- Dessert: Blueberry Cheesecake made with Stonewall Kitchen’s Wild Maine Blueberry Jam.
Celebrate National Cheese Burger Day
On September 18, 2019 only, The Walnut Room is celebrating National Cheese Burger Day with burgers made with Prime beef and Wisconsin cheddar cheese priced at just $6.95 each, including fries.
This is one celebration you won't want to miss! Come to The Walnut Room's Burger Fest or National Cheese Burger Day celebration—or both!
111 North State Street Chicago, IL 60602